To help you feel confident in your family’s home safety plans, we are giving away 50 fireproof document cases from Grinnell Mutual. All you have to do is submit the form below and have a mailing address in Missouri or Illinois! No purchase is necessary to enter.
Fill out the form below to request your free fireproof document case!
Entry Form: Fireproof Document Case Giveaway
How to Get Your Free Fireproof Document Case
Here are the simple steps you need to take to get your FREE fireproof document case:
- Fill out the short form above. Start by filling out this brief form so we know where to ship your case. This offer is open to anyone with a mailing address in Missouri or Illinois while supplies last!
- Check the mailbox or request local pickup. Pick up your document case at our office in St. Charles or request complimentary shipping. Due to the size of the document case, we cannot guarantee delivery to P.O. Boxes.
- That’s it! We hope your fireproof document case will help you feel more confident in your home safety plans. If at any time you are interested in getting a free insurance quote or know someone who is looking for a new insurance provider, please remember your friends at Webb Insurance!
Official Giveaway Rules
No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years old as of the date of entry and are legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Entrants must reside within the state of Missouri or Illinois. Employees of Webb Insurance are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, Entrants agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and represent and warrant that the Entrant meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, the Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of Webb Insurance as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting the entry form above. Entrants grant Webb Insurance the right to use this data to coordinate shipment. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Webb Insurance.
- Prizes: Eligible entrants will receive a free fireproof document case from Webb Insurance valued at approximately $25. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Webb Insurance. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Webb Insurance’s discretion.
- Odds: All entrants have an equal opportunity to receive the contest prize while supplies last. Webb Insurance reserves the right to close the contest entry form at any time in which the prize is no longer available.
- Prize Delivery and Notification: Entrants will be contacted by a Webb Insurance agent to confirm shipment details. A contest entry will not be considered successful or complete until confirmed by Webb Insurance. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
Upon receipt of a valid mailing address in the state of Missouri or Illinois, Webb Insurance will ship the contest prize at no cost to the Entrant. Webb Insurance shall have no liability for Entrant’s failure to receive notices due to blockers or other security settings or for Entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Entrant cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Entrant of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANT (AT WEBB INSURANCE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN ENTRANT’S DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL CONTEST OBLIGATIONS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Webb Insurance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Webb Insurance’s control corrupt the administration or fairness of the Campaign. Webb Insurance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Webb Insurance and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, successors, employees, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Webb Insurance, 571 Jefferson Street, St. Charles, Missouri 63301, USA.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Webb Insurance is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.